– Sunglasses: these can always add a fun element to any session outfit you bring! Pair your retro outfit with sunnies that fit the era, or go for classic aviators to add a timeless look to your fave wardrobe piece! We can take a few shots with them on your face, then the rest with them on your head, or we can remove them all together – it’s up to you! I love how Sadie’s sunglasses add a fun element to her senior photos! She also added some great jewelry as accessories, but more on that later! And the cute pink heart shaped sunglasses were the perfect addition to Faith’s senior session!
– Hats: for a spring session, opt for a baseball hat, boaters hat, or even a bucket hat to keep your look light and fun. When the weather turns cool for your senior session, go with a wide brimmed hat, beanie, or beret in deeper colors to match seasonal trends. Hats are my all time favorite accessory to add to your senior portrait session! They are so versatile and can add so much variety to your final senior pictures. You can wear them, hold them, touch them with your hands! They are a great addition during any season too!
– Jewelry: whether it be earrings, bracelets, necklaces, or rings, you can never go wrong with adding jewelry to your session outfits. Remember to bring both gold and silver jewelry to match your outfits and give plenty of variety to your looks. Speaking of variety, bring a few statement pieces as well as any jewelry that you always wear to make your styling more personal. I love the finished look these senior girls added to their photos with some simple understated jewelry.
– Props: to make your session true to you, pack your graduation cap and gown, any recreational sport gear, as well as props that reflect your hobbies. Bring along your letter jacket or your awesome car! These items will help memorialize your senior year and this amazing time in your life and will also set your senior pictures apart from everyone else’s as they’ll be specific to you.
– College Gear: know where you’re going after you graduate? Bring your college sweatshirts, acceptance banners, hats, and flags to share your college pride! These are also great photos to put in your graduation announcements to tell everyone where you’ll be spending the next chapter of your life!
Ready to book your Class of 2023 senior session?!? Connect with me by completing the contact form on my website and I’ll send over the Senior Magazine which goes over things like our client timeline, session and product pricing, and more! I am currently booking for fall and spring senior sessions, and those spots are going fast!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also enjoy:
Brandi Price is a senior photographer in Oklahoma City. Her clients come to her from Edmond, OKC, Choctaw, Norman, and other metro communities.
I am Brandi Price, a Senior Portrait Photographer in Oklahoma City!
Please complete the contact form below and I will be in-touch with you within the next 48 hours.
I will send you additional information in the next 48 hours!
Oklahoma City, OK