– You want to look and feel your absolute best for your senior pictures and professionals can make that happen!
– Makeup artists know how to apply makeup specifically for photographs. They know how different makeup will appear in camera. Makeup looks very different in person than it does in camera.
– Professionals also know how to choose and apply the right colors to highlight your best features. – You will feel more confident and beautiful for your senior portraits and the confidence will spill out into your images.
– If you are worried that your makeup will be over done, don’t be! Professional makeup can still look and feel very natural. In fact, that’s how I want you to look. JUST LIKE YOU! You are always in control and are encouraged to speak up if you aren’t fully happy with how your hair and/or makeup is looking. My makeup artist is awesome about listening to what you want and making it happen.
– With the help of a makeup artist your eyes will POP in each picture. Complimentary shadow colors and a little help of some lashes and good mascara make all the difference in the world! It’s not changing how you look, just enhancing the best parts of you!
– Products that professionals use will also last longer. Worried about how your hair will hold up in the Oklahoma wind and humidity? A hairstylist will use top of the line products to help keep it in place and minimize those stray flyaways.
The number one reason that I recommend hiring a professional hair and makeup artist for your Senior Portraits is that it will relieve a ton of stress for you on the big day. You will get to show up, get pampered, look beautiful and not have to worry about any of it!
Brandi Price Photography specializes in professional senior portraits and is conveniently located in OKC. My seniors come to me from Choctaw, Edmond, Moore, Norman, Yukon, Enid, and surrounding areas.
Brandi Price Photography is now booking beautiful spring Senior Portrait Sessions for the Class of 2020 and summer sessions for the Class of 2021.
Check out my Senior Portfolio.
Email me at email@example.com or call me at 405-255-4757 to discuss and book your amazing senior session today!
I would absolutely LOVE to photograph YOU for your senior portraits!
I am Brandi Price, a Senior Portrait Photographer in Oklahoma City!
Please complete the contact form below and I will be in-touch with you within the next 48 hours.
I will send you additional information in the next 48 hours!
Oklahoma City, OK