1. Self Tanning: spray, airbrush, or any color tanner can leave you looking orange and can make your ankles, wrists, and knuckles even look dirty. A lot of times, it doesn’t look natural. If you really want to add a little tan before your senior photos I highly suggest using a professional and ask them to be light and natural. Let them know the purpose for your tan is for pictures so that they know exactly what you are looking for. Also, make sure to ask the professional when is the best time to come in before your session.
2. A Big Chop: don’t cut your hair any more than a refreshing trim right before your session. If you hate a big chop, it’ll be documented forever in your pictures. Stay true to you and don’t drastically change your hair style right before your senior photos. A nice trim about a week before your session is ideal!
3. Hair Dye: the same goes for hair color. Freshen up your look with your usual color / highlights, but don’t make a drastic change. Look to freshen up your current color about a week before your session to give your color time to settle in.
4. Skin Peels: just say no to facial peels 3 weeks before your session. It could leave your face red, blotchy and even peeling. One of the best things you can do to help your skin look its best on session day is to really stay hydrated. Drink up all the water!
5. Don’t Change your Face Routine: trying new facial products could leave your skin looking dry or even worse, with a huge breakout. Yikes! Even if you have been wanting to try a new product that your best friend is raving about, just wait until after your senior pictures to avoid any major issues.
Class of 2022, are you ready to book your senior portrait session with Brandi Price Photography? Email me at email@example.com or call me at 405-255-4757 to discuss and book your amazing senior session today!
If you enjoyed this article, you might also enjoy:
Senior photographer Brandi Price Photography is now booking beautiful Senior Portrait Sessions for the Class of 2022 in and around the Oklahoma City area.
I would absolutely LOVE to photograph YOU for your senior portraits!
I am Brandi Price, a Senior Portrait Photographer in Oklahoma City!
Please complete the contact form below and I will be in-touch with you within the next 48 hours.
I will send you additional information in the next 48 hours!
Oklahoma City, OK